No matter your situation, our team can give you or your patient/client support on all matters relating to advance care planning.
You might like support with:
- the advance care planning process or documentation in your state or territory
- starting the conversation about advance care planning
- making sure your goals, values and preferences are heard
- choosing or being a substitute decision-maker
- the role and responsibilities of health professionals
- refer a client or a patient to the support service
- storing, accessing and enacting advance care planning documents
- training and education
- advance care planning policy
- interpreting and understanding research and evidence
We’re here to help. Call our support service on 1300 208 582. We’re available 9am - 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday excluding Victorian public holidays.
If you would prefer to write to us, you can use the form below. You can also give us your or your patient/client’s phone number and we’ll call back within two business days.
If you would prefer to write to us, you can use the form below.
You can also give us your or your patient’s/client’s contact details if they have previously given informed consent for you to do so and we will call back within two business days. It is the sole responsibility of the referrer to seek a person’s informed consent before providing Advance Care Planning Australia with a person’s contact details..
Advance Care Planning Australia office
For all general enquiries, you can email [email protected] or phone us on 03 9496 5660. Our office is open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (AEST).
Advance Care Planning Australia,
Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre, 1 Yarra Boulevard
Kew, VIC 3101
We welcome media enquiries and are happy to provide information and interviews, where possible.
Contact us on (03) 9496 5660 or via the form above.
You can use an interpreter to speak to us in a language other than English.
The National Advance Care Planning Support ServiceTM takes calls through an interpreter service.
Follow these steps:
- Call 13 14 50, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (AEST)
- Say the language you need
- Wait on the line for an interpreter (may take up to 3 minutes)
- Ask the interpreter to contact Advance Care Planning Australia on 1300 208 582
- Talk with our staff or volunteer with the help of an interpreter
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call (except calls from mobiles).